The Florida HBPA is proud to introduce you to our new email newsletter and communication service.
As you are aware, the FHPBA provides both business and social benefits to our members. That reality drives our decisions as we work to develop fresh approaches, ideas, and solutions, manage our operations, drive innovation, engage with our owners, trainers, and members, and care for our employees and communities.
Our new service will:
- Be the most direct way to quickly provide vital information to our members
- Offer you a sign up platform via the web and social media
- Easily maintain and update your contact information
- Notify you of FHBPA sponsored events with one-click RSVP ability
- Circulate opinion surveys to get your input on key issues
- Provide a way for members to donate to charitable causes from an email
- Alert members of all of the great family events put together by Chaplain Tom
We are proud of the positive effects of our collaborative efforts with Gulfstream Park and our fellow horsemen throughout Florida. We are even more excited about the possibilities ahead, as South Florida further separates from the pack into the industry leader for live thoroughbred racing.
These achievements would not be possible without the dedication of you, the horsemen, who deliver an outstanding show to our fans while supporting the communities we serve.
We look forward to your input and participation, as we work to keep you apprised of our progress in helping strengthen the South Florida thoroughbred industry.
William P. White
P.S. If are not already on our email list and would like to be included, I encourage you to join us by clicking here.